Follow by Email

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Week of October 24, 2011

Week of Oct. 24, 2011

It was a pleasure meeting with each of you.  Please do not hesitate to email me any questions.  We are true partners in your child’s road to success.

This week in spelling, I am going to try something new.  In preparation for the spelling bee, I am going to have your child select their own fifteen words from the master list. Next week I would like your feedback.

If we have not had our conference, please call or email me your preference.  I am available most mornings at 7:30 am or during my conference time at 10:35 am.

In Social Studies, we will begin learning about map skills and landforms. 

In reading, we will begin reading non-fiction text.  I will be encouraging your child to stop, think and record important information (Determining importance) as they read.  
It is important for your child to consume nonfiction text.

It’s hard to believe we are in our second nine week period.  Thanks for all your support. 
Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment